Apr 2, 2012

A Walk with Christ

  So I was at church in another ward then what my membership is in, and the gave me this 8 day walk with Christ. It consists of 8 envelopes with a message inside. Also their are 8 eggs (who would have guessed) with a scripture and thought in side. I decided I would share it with you for your Ester present from me. it started yesterday, so I will post two today.

                                     Here is what it looks like.





On the front says:
An 8 Day Walk with Christ
This 8 day walk with Christ activity is an opportunity for you to draw closer to Jesus Christ on a personal level. Through scriptures and stories, you will be led through the last week in the life of Christ. Beginning today, and for each day this week, take a few minutes out of each morning to open the numbered envelope and corresponding egg and read the contents. Have your scriptures handy and a scripture-marking pencil.

Read the indicated scriptures and write your insights in your journal. Think about the final satements and try to incorporate them into your day, keepong Christ in your thoughts. Put the card that we have put in each envelope on your mirror or somewhere to remind you.

The nature of this activity is such that you will get out of ot exactly what you put in. May you be blessed with a greater understanding of the savior's life and feel an increace in love and gratitude for his sacrifice.

Make Personal profress a part of this Journey.
~~~~
I don't know if you even want to read this but I wanted to post something, and this seems like a good thing to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment